The Largest Startup Competition in South East Asia!
Applications Are Open. Apply Now!
We are back! BizChallenge is back after a 1-year hiatus! This time, we are bigger, better and more competitive.
The E3Hubs BizChallenge was initiated in 2019 and started as a domestic Malaysian startup business challenge. In 2019, 100 startups participated in a 4 city pitching competition – Cyberjaya, Penang, Kota Kinabalu and Johor, culminating with the final 16 startups pitching in the Finals in Kuala Lumpur.
The Covid-19 pandemic put a damper to the 2020 Pitching competition but this year, we are back with a highly ambitious program, taking on the world and opening up the BizChallenge to a global arena, inviting startups and entrepreneurs from around the world to participate over 3 months in the first-ever eBizChallenge 2021.
The eBizChallenge 2021 will run from April 1 to June 28, 2021. eBizChallenge 2021 is poised to be the largest startup competition in South East Asia and specifically targeting startups and entrepreneurs who view South East Asia as part of their business expansion playbook.
This year, BizChallenge 2021 will be held as a backup event of eBizStart 2021 where the Top 100 BizChallenge participants will have the opportunity to showcase their businesses for 14 days, build a collaborative network with partners, create business opportunities and learn from the wealth of our speakers and trainers during the eBizStart Virtual Business Showcase and Conference.
Started and hosted by E3Hubs, SEA largest business incubation company with a growing network of incubator affiliates across ASEAN; and in partnership with JCI Entrepreneurs Chapter and RescaleLab, eBizChallenge 2021 brings the best of South East Asia’s startup ecosystems to work with you in your quest to achieve business growth and expansion into South East Asia.
Our mission is to help in the recovery of the startup ecosystem by creating rooms for startups from all over the world to capitalize on the opportunities of expanding their businesses across South East Asia and connecting with the startup ecosystem in Asia.
Our theme focus for BizChallenge is South East Asia expansion – a fast-growing region with more than 650 million population. South-East Asia is a fast-growing emerging market with digital growth potential. Its highly young and growing middle-class population pits South East Asia as a fast consumer spending region.
eBizChallenge is a single track competition with tailored activities for local Malaysia/Singapore-based and International startups. We are now accepting applications for startups to participate in eBizChallenge and hold on to the potential of winning rewards and perks valued at more than USD100,000! The Top 100 startups selected will proceed into the pitching rounds during the eBizStart event and the Top 10 will enter into the Finals on the last day of eBizStart 2021.
Join us! Be one of the Top 100 startups in BizChallenge and participate in the opportunity to build strong collaborative relationships, showcase your business and learn from one another with 20,000+ delegates and exhibitors from all over the world. True Globalization Begins Here!
eBizChallenage Startup Pitching Competition 2021 is now open for application! We are looking for entrepreneurs and startup founders to join us at this global event from 15 June to 25 June.
- Single track for Startups who have completed MVP and going into commercialization mode; or already scaling up their startup.
- Preferably Startups with a view to penetrate or expand into South East Asia.
- Technology and non-technology startups are encouraged to apply.
- Startups should not be more than 3 years of operations.
- Pitch to seasoned investors and startup mentors from the South East Asia region
- Win attractive perks worth more than USD 100,000
- Incubate at E3Hubs or any of our accelerator and incubator partners
- Receive exclusive mentorship opportunities from E3Hubs and rescale Lab on business development and regional expansion strategies
- Be part of E3Hubs’ portfolio and access to investment opportunities and business matching.
- Receive exclusive mentorship opportunities from E3Hubs and Rescale Lab on business development and regional expansion strategies
- Be part of the Rescale Lab startup community and connect to 2000+ startup founders, investors and mentors.
- All participants will receive networking opportunities with Rescale Lab.