What data do we collect?
This section explains the personal information that may be collected when using our services, and the other personal data we may receive from other sources.
collect and use, which includes:
- Contact details, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number;
- Educational, nationality and professional background information;
- Usernames and passwords;
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number, bank details and billing address;
- Comments, feedback, posts and other content you submit;
- Identity verifying information such as passport/identity card details to comply with our legal obligations in certain countries and to provide Visa invitation letters where requested;
- Interests and communication preferences, including marketing permissions where appropriate; and
- Location information (e.g. through mobile apps).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide E3Hubs with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for our events.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback in any of our events or via email.
- Use or view eBizStart 2021 via your browser’s cookies.
- We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Information provided by eBizStart’s Partners to facilitate the registration process.
How will we use your data?
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Create, manage and maintain your account.
- Provide you with services that you request.
- Manage your participation in events hosted, where you have signed up for such events and promotions.
- Maintain a record of the events in which you participate, including chat and webinar history and download activity.
- Enable you to interact with other event participants.
- Provide administrative notices or communications.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails we have sent to you have been received and read).
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’, mobile applications and social media assets, and the jobs viewed or applied to.
- Notify you from time to time about relevant products and services operated and provided from eBizStart 2021.
- Enforce our eBizStart 2021 Terms of Service.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
We also use non-personally identifiable information and certain technical information about your computer and your access (including your internet protocol address) in order to operate, maintain and manage eBizStart 2021. We collect this information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons, as described in more detail below.
We may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, share or otherwise disclose or use any and all Aggregated Information, however, unless otherwise disclosed in this policy, we will not sell or otherwise transfer or disclose your Personal Information to a third party without your consent.
If we seek to use the information, we obtain about you in other ways, we will provide specific notice and request your consent at the time of collection.
How do we store your data?
E3Hubs maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the Personal Information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will always remain private. As a user of eBizStart 2021, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of eBizStart 2021, the internet generally, and the documents you post or access and for your conduct on and off eBizStart 2021.
To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your eBizStart 2021 password and not share that information with anyone. You should also log off from and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to eBizStart 2021. Please note that we will never ask for your eBizStart 2021 account password via email.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request E3Hubs for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You has the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You has the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to E3Hubs’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Email us at: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use eBizStart 2021
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, eBizStart 2021 uses:
Essential Cookies or Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to the Service in order for you to move around the Service and to use its features. Without these cookies, certain features could not function. No information about your browsing habits is gathered by these cookies.
Functional Cookies: These cookies remember how you prefer to use eBizStart 2021 and enable us to improve the way it works. We can remember your settings and help provide you with ads. Functional Cookies are persistent cookies that eBizStart 2021 remembers when your computer or device comes back to eBizStart 2021.
Analytics Cookies: Analytics Cookies allow us to improve our services by collecting information about your use eBizStart 2021. We use these cookies to help improve how the website works. For example, Analytics Cookies show us statistics, which are the most frequently visited pages, help us record any difficulties you have, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. We can’t identify you personally through the use of these cookies, but third parties who provide these cookies may be able to.
Geo-Location Information: Some of the information we collect from a device, for example IP address, can sometimes be used to approximate a device’s location.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of the eBizStart 2021 platform features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about users who are under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use eBizStart 2021.
How to contact us
Email us at [email protected]