Terms of Service
for the use of eBizStart 2021. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations of the terms of service for eBizStart 2021.
By signing up for eBizStart 2021 we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use eBizStart 2021 if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
User Rules and Regulation
- We try to make eBizStart 2021 broadly available to everyone, but you cannot use eBizStart 2021 if:
- You are under 13 years old (or the minimum legal age in your country to use eBizStart 2021).
- We’ve previously terminated your account for violations of our Terms or Policies.
- You are prohibited from receiving our products, services, or software under applicable laws.
- To ensure the best eBizStart 2021 experience, users should:
- Provide accurate information about yourself and your Company.
- Not share your password, give access to your eBizStart 2021 account to others, or transfer your account to anyone else. In the event that your account is compromised as a result of the sharing of your password, E3Hubs shall not be held liable for any damages or loss caused.
- You may not use eBizStart 2021 to do anything:
- That violates these Terms, and other terms and policies that apply to your use of EBizStart 2021.
- That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
- That infringes or violates someone else’s rights, including their intellectual property rights.
- That constitutes hate speech, or incite violence against other individuals or groups.
- That threatens or harasses other individuals or groups.
- You may not upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of eBizStart 2021.
- You may not access or collect data from eBizStart 2021 using automated means or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access.
- We reserve the right to remove or restrict access of any user that violates any of these provisions.
Unless otherwise stated, eBizStart 2021 and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on eBizStart 2021. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from eBizStart 2021
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from eBizStart 2021
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from eBizStart 2021
- Redistribute content from eBizStart 2021 (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
Updating our Terms
We work constantly to improve our services and develop new features to make eBizStart 2021 better for you. As a result, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and practices. We will only make any changes if the provisions are no longer appropriate or if they are incomplete, and only if the changes are reasonable and take due account of your interests.
We will notify you (for example, by email) at least 7 days before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect, unless changes are required by law. Once any updated Terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Products.
We hope that you will continue using our Products, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms, you can request for your account to be deleted at any time by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account suspension or termination
If we determine that you have clearly, seriously or repeatedly breached our Terms or Policies, we may suspend or permanently remove access to your account. Where we take such action we’ll let you know and explain any options you have to request a review, unless doing so may expose us or others to legal liability; harm our community of users; compromise or interfere with the integrity or operation of any of our services; or where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons.
If your account is removed, these Terms shall terminate as an agreement between you and us. Date of Last Revision: 16 March 2021